We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s team based in Merseyside on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Their current full-time vets tend to work three 9-hour days and one 6-hour day.
- Part time vets working one or two days a week.
- The rota involves 1:4 weekends on duty, with time off in lieu.
- No out of hours required.
- A working weekend involves a morning of consulting on both Saturday and Sunday, and only one of the weekend days providing cover until 7pm.
Your role would involve working in our small animal team performing routine consultations, diagnostics, and surgical procedures.
Salary and Bonuses
- A salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience.
- Flexibility with hours/duties, part time applicants welcome!
- Relocation support of up to £5000.
- A welcome bonus of £1500 (pro rata) for new hires
- Bonus paid for cases seen between 1pm and 7pm on a Saturday and Sunday.
About The Practice
The practice is well equipped with the usual tools e.g.;
- Digital x-ray,
- in house laboratory,
- blood machines,
- ultrasound scanner,
Advanced soft tissue, ophthalmic and orthopaedic procedures are performed in house. Advanced ultrasonography is provided by visiting specialists.
Applicant should be a Veterinary Surgeon and possess a relevant academic qualification (MRCVS). Experience is preferable, but not essential.
You should have a professional approach to providing an excellent clinical service to our clients, possess good communication and interpersonal skills and be self-motivated to work independently or as part of a team.
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- CPD allowance
- Paid memberships -VDS, BVA, RCVS
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me email@example.com / call me 01291 645871