An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join an outgoing team in Reading.
The practice is a 5-Vet team, with 2 RVNs, 1 SVN and 3 ANAs. All supported by a wonderful reception team and dedicated Practice Principal.
- Full Time permanent position over 4 or 5 days (40-hour working week) however they offer flexibility around the standard pattern
- Part Time applicants will also be considered
- 1 in 3 Saturdays mornings (8.30am – 12.30pm) with no OOHs
- This role provides a varied caseload which will allow you to develop your skills, along with the help and support of the Head Vet
- The opportunity to perform surgery will be accommodated on a rotational basis and time is allocated for admin on a daily basis which allows you to concentrate on your patients during consult time without the pressure of needing to squeeze admin in-between
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is ranging between £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme based on revenue generated
- Welcome Bonus – Paying up to £5,000
- Relocation Allowance up to £5,000 + Visa Sponsorship (Subject to eligibility)
- 6.6 weeks number of holidays including bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Professional Memberships
The ideal candidate would have post graduate experience however the Head Vet is happy to mentor those who are wanting to professionally develop their knowledge / skills.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.