A modern practice based in Oxfordshire are looking to welcome a new vet to their team.
The ideal new vet will be confident in all aspects of everyday small animal medicine and surgery including lab result interpretation, internal medicine and ultrasound. They will be skilled in building strong relationships with patients and clients and enjoy working in a team environment. The vet will also be comfortable with some sole charge responsibility. Orthopaedic and US experience will be beneficial but not essential.
• No OOH
• Weekend rota – with time off in lieu
• CPD - certificates paid for
• Free onsite car parking
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive colleague discounts
• Discounted pet care
• Death in service - 4 times your annual salary
• Free access to the RetailHub wellbeing service including access to professional support and counselling
• Paid memberships – RCVS, BVA, VDS, BSAVA
• Salary up to £50k (dependant on experience)
You will be joining a friendly and welcoming team. The practice encourages individual interests and support CPD and ongoing development. The surgery has state of the art facilities including in-house lab, orthopaedic equipment, ultrasound and digital X-ray. They experience a complex and varied caseload with a large proportion of insured clients allowing them to work up cases to a high standard.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.