An opportunity has arisen for a motivated and experienced veterinary surgeon to join a small animal practice in West London. This is a permanent, full-time role working 4 days a week with a weekend rota of 1 in 3.
• 4 days per week (Thursday being your day off)
• Working hours: 9am – 7pm
• 1 in 3 weekend rota (Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 10:30am - 4pm)
• No OOHs
• Excellent career opportunities and development due to our varied case load
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
• Contributory pension scheme
• CPD allowance of £2000 per annum and funding of certificates for the right candidate
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
We are looking for a veterinary surgeon who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each and every client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you're interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 01173 293 900.