A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced or new graduate Veterinary Surgeon to join a lovely small animal practice in Newcastle Upon Tyne as a full-time, permanent member of staff.
• 5 days per week
• 1 night on call per week (with another vet)
• Part time hours are negotiable – ideally 2 full days plus weekend rota
• 1 in 6 full weekends on call (for every full weekend, no night on call the following week and a Friday or Monday off for a long weekend)
• 1 in 3 Saturday mornings (one of these will be part of the full weekend on call every 6)
• Bank Holiday cover equally shared
• Lots of in-house CPD
• Company car
• Accommodation or an allowance is offered
• 6 weeks holiday
• BUPA cover
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees paid
• Mobile phone
• Supported role
• Consults, ops then consults through the day
• Must have driving licence
We are looking for a good all-round GP Vet, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.