Veterinary Surgeon ║ March, Cambridgeshire
We are looking for a permanent Vet Surgeon to join a forward thinking, dynamic and evolving small animal practice in March, Cambridgeshire.
This is a busy, small animal practice with a great, dedicated client base and interesting, varied caseload.
If you think the role could be for you or you wish to discuss it further, please do get in touch!
- This is ideally a full time position of 40.5hours/week but part time/alternate working patterns will be considered
- 4 or 5 day week with shifts between 8.30am – 6.30pm Monday – Friday
- Saturdays on a rota basis
- No on call, no OOH!
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £70,000 dependant on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- A minimum of £1,750 and a 5-day CPD allowance – more funding is available for relevant qualifications
- RCVS fees and one other professional membership fees covered
- Health shield plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- A growing list of flexible benefits such as the ability to buy and sell annual leave
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.