Veterinary Surgeon – Liverpool
We are looking for an Experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s team near Liverpool.
About The Role
- You must be happy consulting and performing neuterings/small surgical procedures sole charge, as some of your time will involve branch work.
- 50% of your time will be sole charge branch work
- 1:4 Saturdays and 1:8 Sundays (same weekend as Saturday).
- Some contribution to the OOH rota will be needed for holiday cover
- Competitive Salary
About The Practice
The practice is a tier 3 hospital is a training practice, which is fully equipped with digital X-ray, ultrasound, various scopes, dental radiography, CO2 laser, laparoscopic equipment, 64 slice CT scanner, and a 1.5T MRI scanner.
- 5 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Pension and Health scheme
- CPD allowance
- Paid memberships
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org / call me 01291 645871