This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced vet surgeon to join a modern, well equipped pet hospital in Leicester as a full-time permanent member of staff.
· Permanent veterinary surgeon
· Full-time – 37.5 hours a week
· 1 in 8 weekends
· Share of on-call for inpatients OOH (with enhanced pay)
· Allocated CPD allowance of £1000 (plus 5 days)
· Excellent career opportunities/development
· 5 weeks holiday per year
· Travel allowance
· Life assurance 4 x annual salary
· Contributory pension scheme
· Private medical insurance (after 12 months service)
· Salary: £33,281-£47,227
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.