Veterinary Surgeon – Holt
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s fantastic team within Holt.
About The Role
- Couple of half days between 9am – 11am or 2pm – 6pm consulting at their smaller branch
- Share of 1:6 Saturday mornings which consists of consulting 9am – 12pm,
- No out-of-hours.
- Salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience
- A standard working day for their vets starts at 8.30am and finishes at 6.30pm with the majority of our team working four days a week with a fixed day off
Our client has different shift patterns, which are shared equally among the team:
- 9am – 12pm consults then 2pm – 3pm / 4pm – 5.45pm
- 9am – 12pm consults then 4pm – 5.45pm
- 8.30am – 4pm in theatre (you dictate your breaks) then consult 4pm – 5.45pm.
- CPD allowance
- Employee discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Paid memberships
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org / call me 01291 645871