We are looking for a new graduate vet to join an experienced team who are there to help and support you in your transition into practice and provide the best environment possible for you to learn and progress.
- This is a great opportunity for a new or recently graduated vet looking for structured development
- Initially you will start with 45minutes consults consisting of boosters and routine procedures and will shadow one of the senior vets
- Ongoing, they will review your progress as an individual and can tailor this plan and level of support to what will work best for your progress
- With a caseload that provides the great variety you would expect from general practice you will get good exposure to medical and surgical cases
- Once you are up and running, the standard consults are 15 minutes, and these are extended for emergencies and certain presentations
- This is a full-time role, but part-time hours or a job-share type arrangement would be considered
- The weekend rota is 1 in 4
- Full time includes working 4 days/week (flexibility)
Salary and Benefits
- We offer a salary starting at 34K which is negotiable depending on experience (pro rata)
- Paid RCVS, BVA and VDS memberships
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive discounts through multiple retailers
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year, increasing to 6.6 weeks after 2 years’ service
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.