An opportunity has arisen for an experienced vet surgeon to join a fantastic small animal practice in Leicestershire as a either a full or part time member of staff.
• 4 days per week (for full-time)
• Part time hours considered (ideally worked on full day basis)
• Hours: 8.30am to 6.30pm
• Saturday mornings on rota
• 5 days funded CPD (plus opportunities to train on a contract) plus in house CPD
• 29.5 days holiday incl bank holidays (based on 7.33 weeks holiday incl bank hols)
• RCVS fees refunded
Opportunities for further training, certificates etc are encouraged, and funded through training contracts, so that annual CPD can still be undertaken each year.
We are looking for a good all-round GP Vet, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.