An opportunity has arisen for a vet surgeon to join a fantastic small animal hospital in Essex as a full-time member of staff.
You will be a key member of the veterinary team providing clinical and professional services to customers and their animals including preventative, diagnostic, and therapeutic care. You will also have an active interest in clinical work.
· 4-day week
· 41.5 hours per week - 8.30am-7.30pm
· 1 in 6 full weekends - Friday to Sunday on call for inpatients with some OOH service (Friday up until 8pm, Saturday up until 6pm and Sunday up until 1pm. Will have the Friday off after the weekend
· 1:6 Saturday mornings – 9am-1pm
· 3+ years' experience ideally
· Sick pay
· RCVS fee paid when due
· One subscription of choice paid for
· CPD allowance
· 32 days holiday (inc bank holiday's)
· Accommodation available whilst relocating if required
· Competitive salary depending on experience
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.