We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced vet surgeon to join an exceptional independent small animal practice in East Devon.
This role allows clinical freedom to manage and work up your own cases with 20-minute consults and offers support and training from experienced vets.
The ideal vet will be friendly and an excellent communicator, with a minimum of one years’ experience and be competent in routine surgeries, consultations and dealing with common emergencies.
· Permanent veterinary surgeon
· Full or part time hours available
· 1 in 4 OOH cover
· Working between 2 branches
· CPD allowance: £1000, with paid CPD days by arrangement
· Benefits: VDS fees paid, RCVS renewal fees paid, one additional professional subscription, optional bonuses for OOH call-outs
· Expected bonuses: c.£1,720 per annum based on duty workload
· Salary range: £35,000 - 55,000 for the right candidate, + bonuses for OOH call-outs
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.