We are seeking a veterinary surgeon to join a small animal practice in Cardiff as a full-time permanent member of staff.
Throughout this role you will be responsible for the delivery of a professional and caring service to clients and providing a high standard of customer service and clinical care.
• Permanent veterinary surgeon
• 37.5 hours per week
• 5 weeks holiday per year
• CPD funding
• Paid statutory holidays
• Travel allowance
• Life assurance 4 x annual salary
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private medical insurance (after 12 months service – permanent employees only)
• Excellent career opportunities/development
• Salary: £33,281-£47,227
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.