We have a unique opportunity for a veterinary surgeon with 2 years of experience or more to join our client’s team in Ealing.
This clinic is in the prime location for those seeking a suburban lifestyle in London with central London being a short 30 tube ride away.
- Independently owned Veterinary Centre
- The clinic will be looking to specialise in orthopaedic procedures and radiology in the
- upcoming months
- Hospital facilities, in-house blood testing
- The best facilities are provided to ensure the best possible patient care
- No out-of-hours emergency service
- Ongoing learning and special interests are actively encouraged
- 4 days per week and 1 additional Saturday every 4 weeks
- Excellent work-life balance
Salary and Benefits
- Salary ranges from £45k to £75k per annum depending on experience
- Accommodation arrangement to be discussed
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- Career progression opportunities
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- You are a team player with good communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- You will be supported by an experienced team of qualified nurses
- CPD is provided, encouraged and discussed on a case-by-case basis
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.