Our client – a small animal practice in Hertfordshire – has an opportunity for an enthusiastic veterinary surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are an established, friendly, and supportive practice in North Hertfordshire with direct rail links to London. You will join a very experienced team including several certificate holders, full RVN team and support staff with a strong team ethos.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full or part-time permanent position
- 4-day week (10-hour days on shifts between 8am and 7pm) with some Saturday mornings and weekend work
- They are also happy to accommodate part time applicants for this role who are looking to work 2 or 3 days per week
- There is no standard OOH or telephone duties for this role although occasional requirement to care for low dependency boarders on a Sunday (not on Bank Holidays)
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is up to £63,000 DOE
- £5,000 Relocation Allowance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.