We are currently looking for a veterinary surgeon to join our client’s friendly small animal practice in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring veterinary surgeon with excellent communication skills.
Additionally, all applicants of all experience levels will be considered, including new and recent graduates.
- Full-time – 40 hours a week
- 4 days per week
- 1 in 6 Saturdays
- 1-2 bank holidays to be worked per year
- Mix of consulting and surgery
- A full UK driving licence is required
- 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS and BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- CPD / training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Annual pay reviews
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Our clients are a large, multi-site practice with a range of experience across the team.
If you would like to apply for this position, firstly please submit your CV.
Once you have submitted your CV, one of our consultants will be in touch.