Our client is a small animal practice based in Luton. They are looking for a Vet to join the team.
You’ll be joining a friendly and supportive team of 5 Vets, 3 RVNs, 2 SVNs, 3 VCAs, 4 Receptionists and a Customer Care Manager.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full or part-time permanent position
- 4 day week Mon-Fri with an additional early finish day to maintain work-life balance
- The weekend rota is 1:3 Saturdays and no Sundays
- There is also no OOH nor Sole Charge
- 20 minute consults
- The ideal candidate will want to thrive as a general practitioner. The candidate could well have a desire to explore the options available in partnership/part ownership. This creates a really exciting opportunity for the right person who wants to reap the rewards of having a stake in the business.
Salary and Benefits
- Generous salary up to £60k (pro rata)
- Annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays increasing after 2 years’ service
- CPD allowance up to Certificate level with 5 days CPD leave
- Funded Visa Sponsorship
- Paid professional memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
- Contributory pension scheme
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.