Veterinary Surgeon ║ Accommodation and Vehicle Allowances
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a small animal practice in Stevenage.
We are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon who has good general practice knowledge and is confident with working up medical cases to a high standard as well as performing routine surgeries. This role will be ideal for someone with at least 1 years’ UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience.
- The role is full time working 4 days per week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays
- The role will involve consulting, routine surgery as well as taking part in the weekend, bank holiday and on-call rota (average 2 weeks on-call per year)
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Accommodation allowance per annum
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance per annum
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave per annum
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- Benefits include: fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities, paid sabbatical after every five years’ service, company discounts and reward scheme, additional benefits, including 100% attendance scheme and ‘peternity’ leave
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.