We are seeking a friendly, experienced, and proactive veterinary nurse to join a small animal practice in West Sussex as a permanent member of staff.
• Average 37.5 hrs a week – Part Time and Flexible Hours considered
• 4 day week considered
• Monday – Friday 2-3 early finishes a week
• Shared Weekday pro rata (in patient care only)
• 1 in 12 Weekend day shifts. Shared and Flexible Hours to suit considered
• 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
• Shared Bank Holidays day shifts
• 4 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays and Birthday Leave
• Competitive Remuneration, commensurate with experience
• Generous CPD allowance
• Paid RCVS and VDS Membership
• Company Pension Scheme
• Discounted veterinary products and services for own pets
• A relocation package and/ or temporary accommodation available
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.