Become part of an amazing team of 14 vets and 15 nurses, plus support staff, who have a wealth of experience by joining our clients small animal practice based in North Yorkshire as a full-time member of staff.
The practice is well-equipped with digital x-ray, video endoscopy, fully integrated internal lab facilities, visiting MRI and CT scanners and separate dog, cat and isolation facilities
• Salary commensurate with experience
• 31 days holiday (includes 8 Bank Holidays)
• 1 paid volunteering day per year at a choice of local charities
• VDS, RCVS and 1 other professional membership paid
• 2 days CPD and £350 budget per annum with further training/certifications encouraged
• Aviva Private Health Care insurance
• The 'People’s Pension' pension scheme
• Annual bonus scheme subject to eligibility
• Social/Team events throughout the year (including Summer BBQ and Christmas Party)
• Wellbeing initiatives, including access to an Employee
• Assistance Programme for a wide range of
• information and advice across a range of topics.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Staff pet discount scheme
If you are interested or would like to receive full practice details and apply for a position, please submit your CV.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses on a locum and permanent basis to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. A full registration process is required prior to commencing a locum.