An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Nurse to join a fantastic small animal practice in North west London.
The successful nurse will possess great communication skills to continue building strong client relationships.
· Permanent veterinary nurse
· Full-time – 40 hours per week
· 1 in 6 weekends
· Fair share of Bank Holiday duties (time off in lieu)
· Occasional on-call rota
· RCVS and BVNA membership fees paid
· 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
· Salary of £22,288 - £26,295 per annum depending on experience plus £300 CPD allowance with 2-days leave
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.