We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Nurse to work predominately at the Surgery but to also work at their main hospital in Essex. This is a busy and varied role and the ideal Veterinary Nurse will be organised, confident and have excellent interpersonal skills.
· Work a mixture of early and late shifts
· Some weekend work required with days off in lieu
· Healthshield, Pension, Sick pay
· BVNA membership paid when due
· RCVS fee paid when due
· CPD allowance
· 28 days holiday (inc bank holiday’s)
· Competitive salary – depending on experience
We are looking for a Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.