This is a full-time role, up to 40 hours a week.
Our ideal candidate will be a passionate nurse who shares enthusiasm for clinics, surgical nursing and inpatient care. Being able to relate with people is as important as liking animals for us. We would expect you to be naturally empathetic and happy to meet and greet clients, easily building rapport and being sensitive to their needs. As a team we believe this can be done while having a genuine care for animal welfare.
You will be working in a team of 3 Vets, 5 RVNS, along with a great team of Pet Health Advisors to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care. Our client aims to deliver the highest level care to each of their patients so they prioritise the time and value of clinical care afforded to each client.
In return of your dedication and high-quality work, we can offer:
• Excellent career development opportunities
• No OOH
• Contributory pension scheme
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Generous CPD allowance and support provided
• Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc.)
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards up to 20%
1:3 Weekends on rota
Interested? Call 01291 645 871 or email email@example.com