We are seeking a qualified veterinary nurse who is able to provide a high standard of customer and clinical care, to join a pet hospital in East London.
• Permanent veterinary nurse
• Allocated CPD funding of 15 hours
• Opportunity to perform Schedule 3 surgery with full training and support encouraged
• Excellent career opportunities/development
• 37.5hr working week
• 5 weeks holiday per year
• Paid bank holidays
• Life assurance 4 x annual salary
• Contributory pension scheme
• Salary: £23,405 - £25,573
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.