An excellent opportunity has arisen for a vet nurse to join a fantastic small animal practice in West Sussex.
- Average 37.5 hrs a week – part time and flexible hours considered
- 4-day week considered
- Monday – Friday 2-3 early finishes a week.
- Shared Weekday on call rota – currently 1 in 5 (no phones)
- 1 in 12 weekend on call rota (includes branch work) flexible hours to suit considered
- On call financial retainers
- 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Shared Bank Holidays pro rota
- 4 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday leave
- Competitive remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid RCVS and VDS Membership
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted veterinary products and services for own pets
- A relocation package or accommodation may be available for the right candidate
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
If you would like to apply for this position, firstly please submit your CV.
Once you have submitted your CV, one of our consultants will be in touch.