An opportunity is available for a full-time small animal vet to join a friendly team at a small animal practice in the heart of Perthshire.
· 4 or 5 days per week
· 1 in 4 weekends
· Weekends are 8:30am-11:30am Saturday and 10am – 1pm Sunday with compensatory time off before and after your weekend
· No OOH
· Holiday entitlement is 30 days pro rata + 2 days at Christmas and New Year
· CPD is £1750/ 5 days and more if you are a certificate holder
· RCVS fees paid plus one other Professional Membership
· Health Shield benefits included
· Salary is competitive – rising with experience
This purpose-built single site is in Perth with the wilds of the Highlands, and the amenities of Glasgow and Edinburgh are all within easy reach.
They are a 9 vet FT equivalent experienced team with excellent RVN’s who use their skills to their full potential in a respectful, dedicated and supportive manner. You will enjoy a varied medical and surgical caseload with time to work up your own cases.?
They have all the expected hospital grade kit with in house laboratory, endoscopy and dental x-ray. They also boast an in ground Hydrotherapy pool which is complimented by the on site Physiotherapist and Pain consultant and Acupuncturist.?
This position would be best suited to someone with 1 year + experience. But confident and capable new graduates will be considered.
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com call Jonathan Lewis on 01291 645 871.