A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time veterinary surgeon to join a friendly team at a lovely small animal practice in Leicestershire.
The practice requires an experienced vet with a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills, who work to a very high standard both medically and surgically and has the drive and ambition to help develop the practice further. The role will involve working confidently in a sole charge environment with the ability to make sound clinical judgement. Strong management and mentor skills are essential as you will play a crucial part within the team.
· Permanent veterinary surgeon
· Full-time – 39 hours a week
· Accommodation allowance
· Vehicle or vehicle allowance
· CPD allowance with CPD leave
· VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
· 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
· Fantastic career progression
· 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 5 years service
· Up to £60,000 salary package including benefits, dependent on experience
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.