Are you a passionate, motivated Veterinary surgeon looking to progress your career within a well-equipped independently run practice?
A small animal practice in Gloucestershire is looking for a full or part time vet surgeon to join their experienced team.
This role requires an experienced, enthusiastic; self-motivated vet who is willing and able to work sole charge and have good general surgical and medical skills.
· Permanent veterinary surgeon
· Full or part time available
· 1 in 4 weekends – 10am-3pm
· 1 weekday off during the week (if full-time)
· Shifts: 9am-6pm
· Fully funded CPD
· All memberships paid for
· Company pension scheme
· Additional learning encouraged including certificates
· Exclusive company discounts and rewards
· 28 days holiday increasing with service
· A competitive salary
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.