We are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join a progressive, friendly team at a small animal practice in County Durham on a full-time permanent basis.
• 4-day week with fixed day off every week
• No OOH
• 1 in 3 Saturdays
• Generous CPD allowance and RCVS paid
• Enhanced maternity benefits
• Pension scheme and HealthShield cover
• Clinical freedom and good support network - many vets working towards certificates and great in-house referral opportunities
• 33 days holiday per year pro rata, option to buy and sell holidays
• Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
The practice has recently moved two of their branches into new premises and all their sites benefit from modern equipment and experienced support staff.
They are a busy practice with a varied workload, performing orthopaedic and advanced imaging in house by visiting vets.
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org call Jonathan Lewis on 01291 645 871.