We are seeking a veterinary surgeon to join a dynamic team at a small animal practice in Bristol as a full-time permanent member if staff, delivering a high standard of client and patient care.
· Permanent veterinary surgeon
· Full-time – 37.5 hours a week
· Allocated CPD allowance of 37.5 hours
· Excellent career opportunities/development
· 5 weeks holiday per year
· Travel allowance
· Life assurance 4 x annual salary
· Contributory pension scheme
· Private medical insurance (after 12 months service)
· Salary: £33,281-£43,421 pro rata
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.