A modern small animal practice in Oxfordshire is looking forward to welcoming a new vet to join their team!
The practice encourages individual interests and support CPD and ongoing development. The surgery has state of the art facilities including in-house lab, orthopaedic equipment, ultrasound, and digital X-ray. They experience a complex and varied caseload with a large proportion of insured clients allowing them to work up cases to a high standard.
• No OOH
• Weekend rota – with time off in lieu, which allows great work/life balance!
• CPD - certificates paid for
• Free onsite car parking
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive colleague discounts
• Discounted pet care
• Death in service- 4 times your annual salary
• Free access to the RetailHub wellbeing service including access to professional support and counselling
• Paid memberships – RCVS, BVA, VDS, BSAVA
• Salary up to £50k (dependant on experience)
The ideal candidate will be confident in all aspects of everyday small animal medicine and surgery including lab result interpretation, internal medicine and ultrasound. You will be skilled in building strong relationships with patients and clients and enjoy working in a team environment. You will also be comfortable with some sole charge responsibility and there is no OOH. Orthopaedic and US experience will be beneficial but not essential.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.