We have a fantastic opportunity for a veterinary surgeon to join a small animal practice in North Yorkshire.
- Permanent vet surgeon
- Full or part time hours available
- 4 days per week
- Weekends and OOH duties equally shared
- 5 working weeks annual leave plus 8 recognised Bank Holidays
- 1 paid volunteering day per year at a choice of
- RCVS, VDS, BVA and one other professional membership paid
- 5 days CPD and £1500 budget per annum with
- Further training / certifications encouraged
- Private Health Care insurance
- Pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme subject to eligibility
- Staff pet discount scheme
- Salary commensurate with experience
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
If you would like to apply for this position, firstly please submit your CV.
Once you have submitted your CV, one of our consultants will be in touch.