Our client is a busy, nine Vet, mixed practice one hour South of Edinburgh. The branch is within the Scottish Borders and North Northumberland. They cater for large and small animals, and host their own out-of-hours provider.
Who they need: An enthusiastic, experienced small animal Vet to join the team for 12 months, They would encourage you to come and visit them at the clinic to see if you think they would be a great fit for you.
What they offer:
• Varied 1st opinion caseload, mostly cats, dogs and rabbits.
• 15 minute appointments for routine things, 30 minutes for euthanasia’s/ blood sampling etc.
• Opportunities to consult and operate equally shared between the team.
• Working day usually 8.30am – 6pm (8am start on operating day), and they nearly always get away for lunch! Our last consulting appointment is 5.30pm.
• Support of an experienced and friendly team of Vets.
• Really strong team ethos with an active social committee.
• 1:3 Saturday mornings are sole charge 8am – 12pm, but you will have a reception team and experienced nurse to support you.
• OOH provider in house, so no need to transfer patients from day practice to another site.
• Salary dependant on experience, but up to £42, 000 for full time hours.
• 33 days holiday per year (pro rata for part time)
• CPD encouraged and funded – 5 days annually with £1750 budget (pro rata for part time)
Interested? For more information contact Matt Wilkins on 01291 645871 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org.