SA Locum Vet Needed in West Sussex – February Ongoing (SN/15546)
Our client is an Independent and proud RCVS accredited SA practice with a strong focus on client service and clinical excellence
• Purpose built and pleasant premises in the heart with lots of natural light.
• Long standing, experienced, reputable support team of RVN's
• Professional, friendly and knowledgeable front of house team.
The position involves all aspects of first opinion work and we encourage clinical freedom from our vets to work up their own cases from presentation to completion. They believe quality not quantity is what is best for our team and patients.
They are looking for a capable and caring vet with a forward-thinking approach to deliver outstanding service to our loyal clients and their pets. A desire to bond with clients and build their own client base is essential.
• Average 35 hrs a week - 4-day week - Wed and Fri. off alternate weeks.
• Monday - Friday 2 early finishes a week.
• Shifts 8.30-4pm / 8.30am-7pm (Part time and flexible hours considered).
• 1:4 Weekday on call rota.
• 1:12 Weekend on call rota (includes branch work).
• 1:3 Saturday mornings.
• Shared bank holidays pro rota.
• Part-time and flexible hours would be considered.
Facilities & services
• Modern laboratory suite
• Automatic x-rays and developing facilities
• In House Dental Suite
• In House and Local OOH Service
• Well established Pet Health Plan Scheme
• Modern PMS
You will be covering all first opinion duties where required and have experience in all basic surgery and good consulting skills. The practice is offering a competitive rate commensurate with experience. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years UK experience.
If you are interested in this excellent role call Stephen Nicolle on 01291 645 871 or email email@example.com