Our client – a first opinion animal practice based in North West London, is looking to complete their team with a full-time permanent Registered Veterinary Nurses, potentially a leadership role.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – RVN – full-time permanent position
- 35 hours per week
- Flexible with working weekends, but generally they are 1:6 – both Saturday and Sunday with lieu days the following week
- There is on-call (1 in 10) as well, but just to cover sickness or extra help to care for critical cases; it is not to the general public
- The general rota shifts are wards, theatre, nurse clinics, shelter medicine and some exotic shifts
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays evenly distribute between the team with the time back
- Annual pay rise which happens in August (for anyone starting now it’ll be August 2024)
- Fantastic pension scheme, access to in-house CPD and external CPD considered on an individual basis
- First opinion teaching hospital – opportunities for teaching and clinical coaches
- On-site accommodation available
And more benefits!
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.