Become part of a fantastic busy 24-hour RCVS accredited tier 3 Hospital based in Hertfordshire. This truly is an incredible opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse who is highly motivated, enthusiastic and wants to use their nursing skills to their full potential.
Working alongside a large team of Vets, RVN’s and support staff, you will be offering a gold standard of patient care constantly learning and gaining new skills along the way.
· Full time RVNs work a variety of shifts on a rota basis.
· 4-day weeks
· Approximately 1 in 3-4 weekends, with time off in lieu
· 4 night shifts every 12 weeks
· Clinical Coach training offered
· Excellent salary package
· CPD funded and encouraged
· RCVS and VDS fees paid for
If you would like to apply or find out more about this fantastic position, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel on 0117 329 3900 for more info.