We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join an independently owned companion animal practice near Chelmsford – Essex.
You would join a wonderful team of vets, RVNs, trainee nurses, VCAs, receptionists and admin staff.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – full or part-time position
- A mix of shifts either covering early 8am – 4.30pm or late 10am – 7pm over 5 days
- Some nurses cover 8am-7pm over 4 days
- Weekend work – 2 weekends in every 8 weeks, with days off in lieu
- Bank holidays are worked on a rota system, averaging 1 day / year, with time of in-lieu
- 1 evening check pw (only if required)
- Well-organised weekly rota that is available 2 months in advance
- Well-organised weekend rota that is available up to a year in advance
- No OOHs
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- 23 days annual holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Comprehensive facilities and modern equipment
- Fantastic work life balance
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.