Registered Veterinary Nurse – Caernarfon
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a Veterinary Clinic within Caernarfon.
About The Role
- Open to full time and part time applicants
- The hours can be discussed to be mutually agreeable for both the practice and the candidate.
- There is a shared rota for Weekends and out of hours.
- Use the full range of your skills, including a mix of theatre work, caring for inpatients, imaging, consulting, reception work and general administrative duties.
- The rota is 3 days out of 5 a mixture of early, late and some weekends and out of hours per rota.
About The Practice
They are a small animal Vets but do have the occasional weird and wonderful Case.
They have a friendly, team of Veterinary Surgeons, Registered Veterinary Nurses, Animal Nursing Assistants, and support staff. We believe in having a good work life balance that allows us to provide the best care for our patients and clients.
Benefits Subject to Pro Rata
- 4 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 3 days paid CPD leave
- £550 CPD allowance per annum
- RCVS Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- And more!
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me email@example.com / call me 01291 645871