Registered Veterinary Nurse – Brecon
We have a vacancy for a full time Registered Veterinary Nurse working as a sole charge branch nurse alongside a supportive Vet and Reception team. This role will be predominantly based at our client’s Brecon site, however occasional travel to their other branches may be required.
About The Role
- Full time sole charge branch based RVN
- Alternate 4day weeks on a rolling rota:
- Week 1: 5days/week Monday-Friday 0845-1830
- Week 2: 4days/week 0845-1830 with Tuesday off
- No OOH required
- No Weekends
- First opinion practice
- Potential for personal development
There is potential for you to partake in the night rota for inpatient care (no emergency calls) at their Abergavenny branch if you wish. The rota for this would likely look like 1 week of nights (Monday-Friday) every 12 weeks, with 1 week off afterwards.
- Confidence in assisting with routine operations, diagnostic imaging and nurse consultations is desired.
- Previous sole charge nursing experience is an advantage, but not essential as training and support will be given.
- Salary up £29K
- 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) pro rata
- RCVS & VDS Registration paid
- CPD Allowance £600 + 3 Days
- Pension Contributions
- Access to an employee assistance programme: Health shield
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org / call me 01291 645871