Are you looking to progress in your career? We have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Manager to join our clients well established small animal team in Surrey!
This is a single site practice and is very well equipped with digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, multi-parameter GA monitors and digital tonometry.
You will be joining a fantastic, supportive team made up of 7 Vets, 6 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 4 Receptionists/Admin, and 1 Nursing Assistant.
We are looking for a manager who has experience of running a busy workplace or practice, ideally within the veterinary industry or similar. We need an organised individual that has excellent attention to detail, communication and people skills. You must be able to think on your feet and be adaptable. HR knowledge and experience is preferred. Experience of business finance is also preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Management of staff and the workplace, including HR, recruitment, procuring locums, administration of healthcare plans, payroll, and finance
• Ensuring that all support facilities and software platforms within the practice run effectively through clear communication, leadership, and management
• Ensuring an adequate non–clinical staff rota is maintained in line with the business needs,
• Organising training for all non-clinical staff to enable them to perform their duties to a high standard
• Responsibility for banking and cashing up
• Responsibility for debt collection
There is an excellent rate on offer here – if you are interested in this role, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sarah Hewitt on 01291 645871.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.