Permanent Veterinary Surgeon Needed in Kent (SN/15288)
Our client, located near Maidstone in Kent are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly and established team that has been operating for over 10 years.
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team made up of 1 Full Time Vet, 3 Veterinary Care Assistants and 2 Receptionists. They have a purpose-built practice with state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound and in house lab.
You will have excellent people skills, be flexible in your approach and be passionate about the practice and the team. You will be confident in a consult room with clients, comfortable with a caseload made up of routine and more specific procedures and able to offer our clients fantastic customer service and dedication.
They are able to consider full or part time hours (min.15-20 hours per week) with a weekend rota of 1 in 3. There will be occasional sole charge responsibility but no OOHs.
• Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
• Competitive salary (up to circa. £50,000 per annum dependent on experience)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
If you are interested in this excellent role call Stephen Nicolle on 01291 645 871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org