Permanent Veterinary Surgeon Needed in Edinburgh City (SN/15251)
Our client’s practice is seeking an experienced full time veterinary surgeon with a surgical bias to join our established and friendly team. Their new colleague will be passionate about providing an excellent service to clients and be able to work up cases to a high standard. The role requires support for student nurses as well as mentoring less experienced vets especially in surgery.
They are a team dedicated in providing the best care for our patients 7 days a week. they pride ourselves on our health plan engagement and our client care and communication.
Job duties & responsibilities:
• Carry out consultations independently (15 min)
• Develop own caseload work with clients and insurance companies to work cases up to a high level
• Conduct routine surgical procedures for cats, dogs and rabbits
• Perform dentals with the help of dental radiography and be able to carry out surgical extractions.
• Perform more extensive soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery
• Be able to help the smooth running of the day with colleagues
• Support other vets as well as student nurses
• Taking sole charge on occasion
They are offering 40 hours per week with weekends on a rota basis (1 in 3) and no OOH, ensuring a fantastic work/life balance. By joining our client, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care.
Their bright, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment. The team are looking for the ideal candidate who wants really wants to make a difference, join a team that pays attention to detail and strives for high level of patient and client care
**Full time position
**No on call
**Occasional sole charge
You will be covering all first opinion duties where required and have experience in all basic surgery and good consulting skills. The practice is offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a funded CPD package as well as 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years UK experience.
If you are interested in this excellent role call Stephen Nicolle on 01291 645 871 or email email@example.com