We are working with a lovely practice in South Cornwall who are looking for an RVN to join their team. They take pride in ensuring their nurses excel and offer a varied working day including ward duties, operating, and nurse clinics.
About the role:
- First opinion companion animal clinic
- £28,000 FTE depending on experience
- PSS approved clinic with separate cat and dog wards towards silver standard cat-friendly status
- 6 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Full or part-time hours (22-38.5 hours) are available. Weekday shifts are variable, with the earliest shift starting at 8:15 am and the latest shift finishing at 7:30 p.m. Saturday morning shifts will be on a 1 in 6 rota. We do not work out of hours, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
- Non-accidental injury support
- £550 CPD allowance pro rata
- Certificate support
- VDS cover and RCVS fees paid
Their team may be small but they have a family feel. You will work alongside 4 vets, 5 RVNs, 1 ANA and an SVN, there are also 6 members of their reception and admin team. Equipment includes digital x-ray, endoscope and ultrasound including cardiac ultrasound. They are based on the Devon-Cornwall border which means access to lots of lovely beaches and plenty of things to do in your spare time.
If this role interests you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and phone Mia on 01291 645871.