Permanent Vet Brighton – (SC 17580)
Our client is currently looking for a permanent vet to join their friendly practice in Brighton, however will consider locum to cover initially.
- Full time
- 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS and BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
The small animal clinic is ideally looking for an experienced vet to join their team, however will consider new graduates.
They currently have two vets and a new grad hopefully joining them in October, but they also have three nurses and a reception team.
To apply for the position, firstly please email your CV and to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie Collier on 01291 645 871.