Permanent RVN Needed West Sussex (SN/15438)
Experienced, friendly, reliable Veterinary Nurse desired to join our client’s team in West Sussex.
You’ll be joining an existing nursing team of 3 VN’s (x2 RVN’s and x1 VN). Your role will include anaesthesia, radiography, inpatient care, laboratory work, assisting with surgical procedures, nurse consultations and more. Reputable and proud RCVS accredited SA independent practice with a strong focus on client service and clinical excellence
Purpose built and pleasant premises in the heart of with lots of natural light. Long standing, experienced, reputable support team. Professional, friendly and knowledgeable front of house team
Modern Laboratory Suite, Automatic X-rays and developing facilities, In House Dental Suite, Ultrasound, Well established Pet Health Plan Scheme, Modern PMS
• Average 37.5 hrs a week – Part Time and Flexible Hours considered
• 4 day week considered
• Monday – Friday 2-3 early finishes a week.
• Shared Weekday pro rata (in patient care only)
• 1:12 Weekend day shifts (includes branch work). Shared and Flexible Hours to suit considered.
• 1:3 Saturday mornings
• Shared Bank Holidays pro rota day shifts (includes branch work)
• 4 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Birthday leave
• Competitive Remuneration, commensurate with experience
• Generous CPD allowance
• Paid RCVS and VDS Membership
• Company Pension Scheme
• Discounted veterinary products and services for own pets
• A relocation package and/ or temporary accommodation available
The practice is offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a funded CPD package as well as 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years UK experience.
If you are interested in this excellent role call Stephen Nicolle on 01291 645 871 or email email@example.com