Permanent RVN Needed in Wiltshire (SN/15894)
Our client based near Swindon are looking for a qualified nurse with experience working within a small team of nurses. You must be both motivational and caring in personnel management but efficient and progressive in their nursing
• Responsible for maintaining and monitoring nursing standards as set out by the BSAVA and RCVS.
• Responsible for the monitoring and developing of established clinical procedures
• Ensuring clinical protocols and procedures are regularly updated and developed with new technologies and CPD
• Helping to maintain and improve the surgical services we are able to offer our clients.
• Maintaining and improving the standards, efficiency and cleanliness of all aspects of the clinic.
• Involved in training of all new clinical staff in clinical SOP`s
• Liaising with head nurse and principle vet to introduce, establish and monitor clinical codes of practice
• Maintaining high level of communication between all the members of both clinical and non-clinical team to increase the overall efficiency and standard of all clinics.
• Attending Cpd courses regularly on advancements in anaesthesia, critical care, emergency procedures and dentistry
• Responsible for allocated areas of health and safety in the clinical area and their correct maintenance and reporting
Our client are looking for candidates with the following:
A caring professional that has a genuine empathy for both people and animals. Both positive and motivational in the way they work requiring little or no supervision.
A good communicator, with very good oral and interpersonal skills who is both approachable and dependable and has a high level of initiative and is naturally hard working. An able delegator and communicator with colleagues and clients
Holidays; 5 weeks plus Bank Holidays
Average hours; 39 hours per week,
Duties; ONE IN 6 weekends and Bank holidays per rota
CPD; £400 pa
Health plan; private health care cash plan with WPA provided after 4 months
Subscription to VDS and RCVS
If you are interested in this excellent role call Stephen Nicolle on 01291 645 871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org