Permanent RVN Needed Full time – Edinburgh (SN/15275)
This role is full time role based near Livingston is 40 hours per week, with some weekends or all weekends worked; depending on your rota preference.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
• Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
• Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
• Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
• Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
• Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
• Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
You will have a good experience of veterinary nursing, excellent customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation. You are friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
In return for your dedication and high-quality work, we can offer:
• Competitive salary dependent on your experience
• CPD allowance and support
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, etc)
The practice is offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a funded CPD package as well as 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years UK experience.
If you are interested in this excellent role call Stephen Nicolle on 01291 645 871 or email email@example.com