A well-established small animal hospital in Hertfordshire is seeking an experienced vet surgeon to join their team on a part-time basis.
The ideal vet will be friendly and approachable and have a high level of clinical care and work well within a team.
· Permanent veterinary surgeon
· 23 hours per week
· 1 in 3 Saturdays – 8.30am-7.30pm
· 1 in 3 Sundays - 8.30am-7.30pm
· Highly competitive salary
· 1 Bank Holiday a year to be worked with time off in lieu
· 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
· RCVS fees paid
· VDS Membership
· £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
· Staff discount scheme
· Workplace pension scheme
· Additional CPD for Clinical Coaches
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.