An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced veterinary surgeon to join a small animal practice in East London on a part-time permanent basis.
• Permanent veterinary surgeon
• Part-time (full-time hours considered)
• 3-5 days per week
• Flexible rota
• Shifts: 8am – 5pm/ 10am – 7pm/ 8am – 2pm
• 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am-2pm
• No OOH’s
• Very limited sole charge
• 6.6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and your birthday off
• Accommodation available above the practice
• Company pension
• High street voucher scheme
• Salary: 36k-46k (based on a 40 hour week)
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.